Michael J. DeLuca lives in the rapidly suburbifying post-industrial woodlands north of Detroit with his wife, kid, cats, worms, and microbes. He is the editor of Reckoning, a new journal of creative writing on environmental justice. His fiction has appeared most recently in Three-Lobed Burning Eye, Strangelet, and Middle Planet, and at BCS, where he also reads the occasional podcast. Try him at @michaeljdeluca.
- BCS 25X: test 2 podcast post by Karlo Yeager Rodríguez — Issue #302t, April 11, 2020
- BCS 255: Uzumaki of the Lake by Richard Parks — Issue #300, Special Double-Issue, March 26, 2020
- BCS 255: The Sniper and I by Rich Larson — Issue #299 – Science-Fantasy Month 5, March 12, 2020
- BCS 253: John Simnel’s First Goshawk by Tegan Moore — Issue #297, February 13, 2020
- BCS 249: The Gods Come to Sredna by T.S. McAdams — Issue #290, November 7, 2019